Wed, May 10|
You Are Lovable
REGISTRATION CLOSES AT 4pm pst Get clear on your relationship triggers in order to make space for lasting love!
Time & Location
May 10, 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. PDT
About the event
I bet at some point in your dating or even married life you have asked yourself AT LEAST one of these questions:
- What is wrong with me? Am I the problem?!
- Am I unlovable?
- Is this a red flag? Should I leave?
- Why am I only focusing on the relationship flaws and not the good times?
- They're a great person, why do I want to run away?
- They don't meet my needs, why do I want to stay and fix them?
- Why am I creating drama when there is none?
- Why do I pick fights when I don't hear from them?
- Why can't I handle it when I don't hear from him via text for one day?
- Why do I push them away when they're all in with me?
During this 90 min Masterclass, you will learn the difference between your triggers and a genuine red flag in your relationship. Oftentimes unresolved past pain stops us from feeling safe in relationships- whether dating or in a long-term partnership.
It's common for relationship anxiety to show up in one of two ways:
- Fear of abandonment
- Fear of being smothered
We will unpack these two common pain points while going through strategies to support your blocks to safe and secure love. YOU ARE LOVABLE! In addition, I will also be leaving plenty of time to answer any questions you may have about yourself or your situation.
And make sure you attend live to hear about my upcoming group program: Relationships 101, Set The Foundation For A Brave New Type Of Love That Sticks.