How To Create A Virtual Vision Board
I am a visual person. I like to see where I am going. I like to imagine and create. This is part of the reason why I love creating vision boards so much!
So, the other day I started designing mine on my computer. No hours and hours looking for that perfect picture in a magazine or sticky fingers full of glue. Just me and my trusty computer! Here is how I did it:
1) Determine what areas of your life you'd like to focus on, and be specific! For me those areas were:
-Business inspiration, my ideal client and prosperity
-Relationship and family
-My health and spirituality
-My future home (what it looks like)
-Travelling, where I'd like to go
You do NOT have to do different boards, and you do not have to do as many. There is no right or wrong way to see your future!
2) Once you know what area(s) you'd like to focus on, take a moment to visualize the topic in your mind's eye. Put some soft music on, close your eyes, take a few deep breaths and imagine everything! Go big with it!!
3) Your next step is to start googling images that describe what you envisioned. If you're like me, you already have a ton of resources on Pinterest. (This is also a great platform for searching)
4) Once you have an image you like you want to take a screenshot of the image or save it. On a Mac to take a screenshot you press command+shift+4 and outline with the mouse what you want to grab from the screen. (I'm sure PC has a similar function, but I'm unaware.) You can also right click to save the image or on a Mac press command+click
5) Continue to do this about 10-20 images
6) Open a program on your computer that you can write in such as Pages, Microsoft Word, or even Paint.
7) Take off the automatic header and footer options and leave just an inch border so that you have more room to work with. I also like working with a landscape page for this!
8) Start dragging and dropping your favourite images in. Layer them like you would a collage or have it linear and aligned side by side. Whatever you like!
10) HAVE FUN!
11) This most important step: Print out your pages of vision and post it someplace you will see it every day. Look at it daily. Imagine yourself having all these things. You can and you will with a little bit of faith. Take this fun step in manifesting your dreams!